Lab Support services
Make excellence an everyday practice – ensure vaping products are manufactured to the exact specification laid out in a Standard Operating Procedure (SOP)
The Medicines and Healthcare products Regulatory Agency (MHRA) have published guidance requiring electronic cigarette and vape companies to have a quality control (QC) release test in place for their manufacturing facility.
As part of our Lab Support services we analyse the following:
• nicotine assay – to confirm the correct blend and nicotine strength
• pH against specification – to confirm the correct flavour blend
• product viscosity – to confirm the correct base blend and flavour blend
• boiling point – to confirm the product specification and consistency
• particle size distribution – to confirm the ingredient quality and consistency
Setting up a laboratory in-house to do this testing is complex and expensive. Let us take care of this for you. We are available to provide this testing service to ensure your products are manufactured to the highest quality and consistency.
Companies around the world have trusted ADACT with their regulatory compliance.
Please fill in the form below and our team will get back to you as soon as possible within office hours