E-liquid manufacturers have a responsibility to ensure their products are manufactured to the exact specification laid out in their Standard Operating Procedure (SOP).
MHRA require quality control release test for vaping manufacturing
The Medicines and Healthcare products Regulatory Agency (MHRA) have published guidance requiring electronic cigarette and vape companies to have a quality control (QC) release test in place for their manufacturing facility.
- As part of our Lab Support services we analyse the following:
nicotine assay – to confirm the correct blend and nicotine strength
- pH against specification – to confirm the correct flavour blend
- product viscosity – to confirm the correct base blend and flavour blend
- boiling point – to confirm the product specification and consistency
- particle size distribution – to confirm the ingredient quality and consistency
Build excellence into your everyday practices
Setting up a laboratory in-house to do this testing is complex and expensive. Let us take care of this for you. We are available to provide this testing service to ensure your products are manufactured to the highest quality and consistency.
We can help your business succeed
We care about our customers and ensuring they have access to affordable compliance services to enable their businesses to grow.
Compliance strengthens brands – consumers naturally have a higher level of confidence in tested, approved products. Compliant products have a leading edge in the market place, when compared to non-tested brands and products.