InterTabac is the world’s largest trade fair for tobacco products and smoking accessories, with over 230 exhibitors, and will take place 15-17 September 2022 in Messe Dortmund, Germany.
Here are some of the reasons to attend this event:
- world’s leading trade fair
- international top decision-makers and buyers attend
- nine exhibition halls with over 40,000m2 of exhibition space
- perfect for new customer acquisition
- diverse innovations and information for retail and wholesale, as well as industry.
On Friday 16 September, Pablo Cano Trilla, Legal Analysis Director of TobaccoIntelligence, will give a 30 minute presentation titled, ‘EU overview: market and regulatory trends about alternative tobacco products.’ Click here to register now.