Introducing Damien Bové, founder of ADACT Medical
Damien Bové is the founder and Chief Regulatory Officer & Scientific Advisor at ADACT Medical. He has over 20 years of experience in the medical industry and is a global regulatory compliance expert.
In addition to sitting on the British Standards Institute‘s (BSI) committee for Electronic Cigarettes and E-liquids Standards, Damien is also a member of:
- The Institute of Clinical Research (ICR)
- UK Vaping Industry Association (UKVIA)
- The Medical Cannabis Clinicians Society (MCCS)
- Cooperation Centre for Scientific Research Relative to Tobacco (CORESTA)
- British Herbal Medicine Association (BHMA).
Widely respected for his scientific expertise and knowledge, Damien is helping to shape the regulations for the good of the industry and public safety. His entrepreneurial flair and creativity ensure the high-performing team at ADACT lead the way in scientific compliance and testing.
To find out more about Damien work and experience go to https://adactmedical.com/about-damien-bove/.
We look forward to speaking with you soon.