We use the pharmacy gold standard and triple-test each product to determine CBD potency and identify the cannabinoids profile within five working days.
Our accredited UK lab uses High-Performance Liquid Chromatography (HPLC) to test for 14 different cannabinoids. This provides a wide profile of your product, including the psycho-actives THC and CBN:
- Cannabidivarinic acid (CBDVA)
- Cannabidivarin (CBDV)
- Cannabidiolic acid (CBDA)
- Cannabigerolic acid (CBGA)
- Cannabigerol (CBG)
- Cannabidiol (CBD)
- Tetrahyrdocannabivarin (THCV)
- Tetrahydrocannabivarinic acid (THCVA )
- Cannabinol (CBN)
- Δ9-tetrahydrocannabinol (Δ9-THC )
- Δ8-tetrahydrocannabinol (Δ8-THC)
- Cannabichromene (CBC)
- Δ9-tetrahydrocannabinolic acid (THCA)
- Cannabachromenic acid (CBCA).
We test all consumer CBD product formats: distillate, isolate, oils, gummies, capsules, e-liquids, cosmetics, pastes, drinks, teas, coffees, chocolate, bath bombs and candles etc.
Different formats of CBD products require various preparatory sample techniques, depending on the complexity of the product and additional ingredients, so it’s important that you chose an accredited laboratory like ours with the necessary skill, expertise and knowledge.
The test results are reviewed and verified to ensure consistency, to provide a Certificate of Analysis (COA). We are happy to discuss your results if you require it.