CBD cosmetics registration & notification
We offer a CBD cosmetics registration and notification service to companies selling cosmetic products in Great Britain.
If you are making cosmetic products available to consumers in England, Scotland and Wales, under Regulation (EC) 1223/2009 you must notify your products to the Office for Product Safety and Standards (OPSS) in the UK and/or Cosmetics Products Notification Portal (CPNP) in the EU. It is an offence not to do so and Trading Standards can remove such cosmetic products from sale.
To register products, we ask you for the necessary information to prepare a cosmetic Product Information File (PIF) that includes:
- product description and spec sheet
- Cosmetic Product Safety Assessment Report (CPSR)
- manufacturing methods and GMP scientific declaration
- proof of claimed effect
- any data relating to animal testing.
We will also include three months stability testing for CBD content.
Affordable, quality services from an accredited UK laboratory
Our other CBD services include:
- CBD testing with cannabinoid profiling
- CBD stability testing
- EU Novel foods application
- UK Novel foods application
- Pesticides screening
- Residual solvent testing
- Terpenes profiling
- CBD vape emissions testing