Bespoke method development for your medicinal herb of interest
Extracting specific medicinal herbs and isolating the active compounds or chemical constituents for use in new herbal medicine products.
This process involves analysing the chemical composition of the plant material, selecting the appropriate solvents and extraction methods, using a range of sophisticated instruments and methods to help achieve the outcome your product requires.
Using this service helps to ensure that your herbal products can be produced consistently with the desired quality, potency and purity levels.
- UK-based laboratory with state-of-the-art analytical instruments.
- Herbal knowledge and expertise.
- ISO/IEC 17025:2017 accreditation, working towards Good Manufacturing Practice (GMP).
- Fast results and turnaround in four weeks.
Our cutting-edge analytical instruments include:
- HPLC (cannabinoids)
- LCMS/MS (pesticides, herbals)
- GCMS (Emissions from vapes)
- CAMAG HPTLC (herbals fingerprinting)
- ICP-OES with microwave digestor (heavy metals).
To discuss medicinal herb testing, please phone +44(0)1302 986 088 or email [email protected].